Monday 12 November 2012

Hey ho lets go!

Hey so recently I got myself some new clothes including a Ramones top, they are one of my favourite bands! a new pair of shoes, which you seen in the previous post but I love them so here they are again! and some new patterned tights. I decided to put them together in an outfit along with my well loved bandanna to create a kind of grunge look. As I am a big lover of all things Rock and Roll I loved the outfit and I liked that I got to wear so many new things at the one time! So here is my outfit.


 




Outfit
Top- Primark
Shorts- Topshop
Shoes- Office
Tights-Primark
Bandanna- I have had it longer than time itself

So what do you think of my outfit? Have you got anything new recently that you are in love with like me and my shoes?
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Your tights are cool! I like your outfit :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool top ! ^^ You look great.


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top RAMONES is sooo cool!

    luv the whole outfit: ;)

    Nora
    http://chicismicis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, i just copied and pasted that (to follow each other) under every one of my comments along with my blog url that day, probably shouldn't do that, haha!
    and your outfit's gorgeous, i love looks awesome with your hair (i'm just really in love with your hair i guess) and the shoes are amazing as well! i'm desperate to get some platforms too! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Ramones fan here as well! love the shoes, you must get this a lot but your hair is amazing <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a unique pants there Becca ;-)
    L♥ve ert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice info, thanks for share, oh ya saya mau berbagi, baru saja saya menemukan Video Viral tentang Hobby jadi Bisnis trus minum Kopi Terbaik sambil simak Media Kalteng baca tentang Paid Promote untuk Jual Akik Gambar buat beli Printer kaos sablon digital

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and if you want to follow each other or you want me to check out your blog then just leave the address!