Sunday 29 July 2012

Wild Thing


As I live in Scotland the occasion is rare when we get a sunny day (especially this Summer) so as the sun was sorta shining I decided to go to the Wildlife Park with my Boyfriend. We got to see Bears, Lemurs, Wolves,  Peacocks and loads more.


Lemur, We called him King Julian like from Madagascar
Giant but very cute Rabbits
Mr. Sleepy Bear

When I came home it occurred to me all the animal based items I had in my wardrobe so I have picked out a few to show you.


So here is my turtle necklace and I thought I would include a picture of a Tortoise that I seen today at the Wildlife Park.



My Peacock earrings with Mrs. Peacock underneath with her little baby Peacocks.


This is my bird pendant a friend bought it for me years ago and I love it, I love how he is holding a wee gem in his mouth.

Its not all about the jewellery, here I have my Wolfbeater Iron Fist heels. I love the heel being a different colour and texture from the rest of the shoe. And below is a picture of a White Wolf at the Wildlife Centre.







4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to combine your jewellery and the animals, love it!! Looks like a fun day out :) I actually went to Scotland and I really loved it there, the nature is so beautiful!! Consider yourself lucky :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peacock earrings so much! They are absolutely gorgeous.

    xo Nikki noteablechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings and nice pictures! The bunnies are cute :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful animals, and I've loved these shoes so curious

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and if you want to follow each other or you want me to check out your blog then just leave the address!