Tuesday 24 July 2012

Fashion Show Time!

I know, I know! I have been terrible at this blog thing lately I think because its Summer I'm completely out of routine so I have a lot of catching up to do on here which believe me I do intend to do. A month or so ago I put a post up about how I designed a poster for the Fashion show well the Fashion show has now been and gone. A lot of hard work went into it but it turned out amazing and I have brilliant pictures of my designs by the brilliant Oliver F Urqurkursen
Ryan wears Jacket designed by me


Ryan wears wrap designed be Me

My hat worn by Jennifer

My dress is the one on the left hand side

All Photos and rights belong to Oliver F Urqurkursen and if you want to visit his Facebook then please follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments and if you want to follow each other or you want me to check out your blog then just leave the address!