Saturday 15 September 2012

Snap Happy

I recently got myself a brand new Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR. I have to say I am in LOVE! I have been taking pictures all the time. Here I have taken a few pictures of me with my camera and there are also some pictures I have taken in my flat, basically me just playing around with the camera.

My new camera

Me and my new camera

Pulling silly faces haha

My paint tray

Again

My boyfriend's bass

Again

Pikachu!

Yummy Cake

And again

I will hopefully get some amazing new pictures up soon with my camera! 

10 comments:

  1. COngratulations on your new camers!!! I was so excited when I got mine too! The cake looks soo yummy!

    Love, Nyt
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your purple hair! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 


    
Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun with your new camera, I love my Canon slr too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, follow me on GFC and let me know. I will follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you ....however I dont see you on my GFC list :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i love your blog! would you like to follow eachother??
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs..

    Instangram @pathyamorinha
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and if you want to follow each other or you want me to check out your blog then just leave the address!