Thursday, 16 August 2012

The more the merrier

Everyone loves their jewellery and anybody who knows me, knows that I always like to wear lots of bracelets. So recently I was thinking about layered jewellery and about how sometimes wearing one or two necklaces at the same time actually makes a nicer effect. So I have taken some pictures of some layered jewellery that I like from my jewellery box.



Layered bracelets from Topshop, Joe Browns, some are gifts and the rest I got from a festival. 


I love this necklace! It looks like loads of necklaces but its actually just one big one. I got it from River Island years ago and always use it to make a boring top look more interesting.


The bow necklace I got from a shop in Edinburgh called Pie in the Sky which is an amazing wee independent shop. The other necklaces I got as gifts.


This necklace I got from Primark. I love the print on the fabric of this necklace and I also love the pearly beads that hang from the ties.



This is a necklace I got from Topshop and it is a three tier necklace, so each pendant hangs slightly higher than the next. With the necklace I added another pendant which is the little Umbrella which I got as a gift.


27 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous!! Love them.

    Following you now girly hope you can follow back because couldn't find you on my followers :(

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. great necklaces

    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely set of bracelets and other jewellery :) I'm a bit of a jewellery magpie myself, hehe. I actually have that last necklace too, but it's from Gina Tricot. Maybe their jewellery comes from topshop, I dunno :)

    Thanks for the comment! Stop by sometime :)

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. The right accessories can really make an outfit stand out! So many gorgeous pieces here! Following you! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them :))
    Btw, I follow you...Do you want to follow me back?
    http://www.dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way bracelets look layered and stacked! I love your blog as well! Beautiful.

    xoxo
    Elle Michele
    anthonyelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for visiting Rue de Tres Chic. I followed you.
    You can follow me back here:
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    Ivana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post and a really nice post - I am your new follower :) I hope you like my blog too. It would be amazing if you visit me on
    owlspassion.blogspot.com ♥

    xx San

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girly, of course I would like to follow you =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these jewelery :)

    thanks for your nice comment sure follow me on INTO THE GROOVE blog
    and if you want on FACEBOOK
    I WILL FOLLOW BACK FOR SURE
    Let me know
    oxoxoxox
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics & good Blog!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin???

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many cute things! Love your skull bracelets!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those bracelets!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice arm candy you got there :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. of course I´d like to follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!!! Thanks a lot for the comment & follow, i'm following you back on both!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    I love your blog, very interesting post!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Follow each other?
    X♥X♥

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful accessories!
    thanks for your lovely comment!
    i now follow you via bloglovin,on twitter and with GFC!
    Hope to like my blog and follow me back!
    thank you!
    xoxo
    Evi
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice blog and post, what about following each other?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your bold jewelry choices! Incredible pieces!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. The umbrella necklace is perfect for a rainy day ^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments and if you want to follow each other or you want me to check out your blog then just leave the address!